Features and benefits for Cow & Gate 2 follow-on milk from 6-12 months 900g
- Containing all the key nutrients that your baby needs at this stage, Cow and Gate Follow-On Milk knows what your baby needs for a satisfying feed
- Enriched with more iron to support your baby’s all-important brain development
- Extra Vitamin D helps little bones grow big and strong and gives your baby’s teeth a little encouragement
- Gluten free and Halal approved for your peace of mind
- Not suitable for babies under 6 months of age
We believe that when little ones are happy on the inside, they’re happy on the outside too. When it comes to looking after them, support, care and nutrition all help.
Did you know that from 6 months old your baby needs more iron in their diet? Cow & Gate follow-on milk can lend a helping hand to support your little one’s nutritional needs as part of a varied, balanced diet, right up until they turn 1 year old. It’s enriched with:
– Iron – to support normal cognitive development
– Vitamin D and calcium – for normal bone development
Got a question or just want to find out more? Give us a call on 0800 977 4000. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have or chat to you about our relevant products and services.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for your baby. Cow & Gate follow-on milk should only be used as part of a mixed diet and not as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. Use on the advice of your healthcare professional
Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.