Junior Pictionary Board Game
- Pictionary Junior is the fun-filled game where clues are sketched and teammates have to quickly guess the word.
- Each card also has a theme that gives a hint to the word being sketched.
- You don’t have to be an artist to play – all you need is a little imagination and a fast pencil!
- How fast can you draw an apple pie, an eyebrow, or a coin?
- It takes a quick hand and good guesswork to move around the game board from start to finish before the other team.
- Recommended Age : 7 – 12 years
Speed, not artistry, is the key to Pictionary Junior, a party game that stole the show from Charades in the ’80s. The kids’ version, which has been updated with hundreds of new words to draw, has hints and two levels of play. There are 144 two-sided cards. The red side is more challenging, and the blue side is easier–for younger players. Both include a theme to be read aloud and start everyone thinking on track. Teams go head-to-head to guess the word their “picturist” draws within 60 seconds. How fast can you draw an apple pie, an eyebrow, or a coin? It takes a quick hand and good guesswork to move around the game board from start to finish before the other team. A timer and easy-to-read instructions are included.