Play-Doh Shape & Learn Letters & Languages
- Designed for kids ages 2 and up, the chunky stampers and stylus are great for little hands to stamp and write letters in play-doh compound while practicing their motor skills
- All of this hands-on exploration can also help encourage their sensory-motor development, including fine motor skills
Tools to Shape Language and Literacy Skills
Designed for kids ages 2 and up, the chunky stampers and stylus are great for little hands to stamp and write letters in Play-Doh compound while practicing their motor skills. Kids can use the stampers and double-sided playmats to engage in activities such as exploring letter recognition and identification. All of this hands-on exploration can also help encourage your child’s sensory-motor development, including visual processing and motor skills. With the tools in this set, you and your child can work on variety of foundational skills by asking ‘what if’, exploring ideas, and making discoveries!
- 26 chunky letter stampers
- Write in play-doh compound with the stylus
- Fun activities on the double-sided playmats
- Ideas and activities in the 16-page together time guide
- Explore pre-reading and pre-writing
Activity Ideas in the Together Time Guide
The Together Time Guide can help you play an active role in your child’s playful development with guided activities that let you customize the experience to their level. This handy booklet is full of ideas to help you and your child get the most out of playtime through 3D, multisensory Play-Doh play. Engage your child in creative thinking while they explore reading, writing, and letters through the things they create. They think they’re just having fun, but grown-ups know it’s so much more than that!
It’s Always Better to Discover Together
Don’t just practice the alphabet – create it! Through communication with you, kids can explore letter sounds and begin to associate them with the things they create as you play together. Before you know it, they can be ready for the classroom and beyond!