- Ages 3 years and up
- Rescue Play-Doh Town from fire emergencies again and again
- Get the firefighter ready by making all kinds of creative hairstyles
- Sit firefighter figure on the water cannon or make accessories for him
- Press an escape pole, squirt Play-Doh water and more
- Expand Play-Doh Town with the Fire Truck and other sets (sold separately)
- Includes Firehouse set, firefighter figure with hat, puppy extruder, roof, flame stamper, water cannon extruder, axe, hydrant extruder and 4 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound
Hey, chief — there’s a fire in Play-Doh Town! Luckily the Firehouse is right nearby, and this can-do firefighter is ready to squish out the Play-Doh flames. Create an emergency scene by stacking the Play-Doh cans and putting the roof on top. Use the fire stamper to add colorful flames and squeeze a silly escape pole. The half-molds shape other rescue essentials, like a radio or an alarm bell. Get the firefighter ready by creating a wild hairstyle and putting on his hat. Use the stamps on his feet to make his radio and a pretend treat for his pup. Help him battle the flames with the water cannon extruder, make a hose with the fire hydrant or chop the flames out with the axe, which also fits in the firefighter’s hand. The garage can also fit the Fire Truck (sold separately) for even more rescue missions. Playing the hero (or even the mischief-maker) can be a new adventure every time in Play-Doh Town!
There are no reviews yet.